Home Care Business Startup Process
21st Century’s Home Care Consulting Services
Below is a detailed overview of our tools, resources, in-depth home care training, and comprehensive home care consultant services necessary for your home care business to achieve success.
offers the most successful home care business startup program in the industry.
- Setup of your Incorporation or LLC, Tax ID and NPI Number for your home care business (you choose your home care business name. We are not a home care franchise, this is your home care business!)
- Civil Rights Package Development
- Completion of your customized, state specific home care policy and procedure manuals, in compliance with state and CHAP Accrediting Body standards as well as all of the forms and documents required for your new home care business startup including Administrative Policies, Infection Control Policies, Patient Care Policies, Safety Management Policies, Personnel Policies, Emergency Disaster Policies, Financial Management Policies, Bio-Waste Polices, Job Descriptions, Outcome Based Quality Improvement Plan, Committee Minutes,Performance Evaluations, Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan, Patient Admission Packet, Patient Information Booklet, Admission Forms, Advanced Directives, Human Resource Documents, Personnel File Sections, 24 Home Care In-Services, and any other policies your state requires (home care policies are state specific).
- 1 CD containing all of the Forms, Manuals, Guides and Marketing Materials necessary to start a home care business.
- Detailed list of home care business resources.
- Complete admission packet including patient information booklets, admission forms and advance directives.
- Complete setup of your human resource department, including personnel files, competency evaluations, job descriptions, performance evaluations, in-service education guides and all other forms required for the home care business to be operational.
- Completion of your state home care business license application package including all required forms and documents.
- Assistance with your state home care license survey (home care license assurance!)
- Completion of any plan of correction required by the state resulting from their home care license inspection.
- Completion of your home care certification and home care accreditation if required (accreditation assurance!).
- Personalized website for your new home care business startup to thrive on the world wide web and reach an infinite number of people searching for home care businesses in your community. A web presence provides a dual function providing leads for your home care business and assisting with branding.
- SEO (search engine optimization) website included. The goal of your SEO (search engine optimization) website is to have your home health care business achieve the best possible search results with Google, Yahoo, Bing and others.
We are the experts in this area and the founders of Home Care Marketing Services.
Click on here for more information.
- Access to our online Training Academy and Intranet Portal for your home care business and its employees. Includes, but is not limited to home care business training materials, marketing and advertising materials, interactive forum, networking (network with our entire database of existing home care businesses), 24 hour message board, etc.
- Access to our LIVE Home Care University Home Care Business Training. Includes four full 8 hour days of live personal care and companion care home care business training. Our home care business training is ongoing and available to your home care business and employees every 3 months for the lifetime of your home care business. This means your home care business and employees can attend as often as you would like at no additional cost.
Weekly webinars on topics such as:
- Infection Control
- Patient Care / Documentation
- Choices for your Agency
- Preparing for your Licensing Inspection
- Ethical Issues
- Human Resources
- Employment Protocols
- Business Development
- Branding your business
- Marketing Strategies
- Patient Resources
- 1000 customized home care business cards matching your home care business brochure will help to assure your home care business and its brand are recognized (you own the design file).
We are proud to offer several Veterans Home Care Patient Resource and Support Programs. Our agencies have access to this patient resource opportunity for veterans and their surviving spouses. Approximately 1 out of 3 seniors across the nation will qualify. This program is available through the Department of Veteran Affairs. Benefits are paid for assistance with activities of daily living. An estimated two million wartime veterans or their widows are eligible for the “Aid & Attendance” pension to help pay for home care. You, or someone you love, might be one of them. We’ve successfully helped over a thousands of our home care agencies enroll in this program. Many of which have added approximately 30 veteran clients per year by enrolling in our veteran’s program. The VA values our commitment in partnership and our pledge to care for those who have served our country. We have several support and service options designed with your agency’s ability to provide personal and companion services in mind. Contact us for more information.
- Patient Referrals – Your Agency will receive patient referrals by being listed on our Home Care Agency Directory website. www.HomeCareAgencyDirectory.com.
This site is designed to provide a home health care resource guide for patients in need of home care services throughout the country. This website recognizes the Home Health Care Agencies that we have established who have the very best of management and clinical operations. Their accomplishments are the result of 21st Century Health Care Consultants professional team and comprehensive training programs provided by 21st Century Home Care University. Your agency must first complete our standards of excellence program and then you will be eligible to appear in this directory.
- Marketing Programs and Presentations for Patient Resources designed to gain client leads quickly after you start your home care business. These programs and presentations target patient resource source opportunities that are not often sought after by home care agencies. They include the following:
- Hospital Discharge Planners
- Neurology Offices
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Oncology Offices
- Ophthalmology Offices
- Cardiology Offices
- Rehab Facility Discharge Planners
- Plastic Surgery Offices
- Gastroenterology Offices
- Assistance with Outpatient Procedures
- Quickbooks Training & access to low cost technical support for your new home care business
- Access to the same home care business software used by most home care franchise companies at less than half of the retail cost.
Partnerships in place with the best home care business software available. These are the same software programs used by franchise companies at about half the retail cost.
State-of-the-art cloud based software system to run your entire agency from your iphone, ipad, computer referral tracking, caregiver HR, client scheduling, client profile, caregiver time tracking via GPS on smart phone app, family portal (so family can login and see what has been going on in the home each day), send texts to all caregivers regarding new jobs with one click, and much more! Save countless hours and reduce the need for a lot of office staff. Grow your agency with customer management software. This includes referral source tracking, readmission tracking and sales and marketing tools.
Manage your caregivers with the caregiver tracking system. Online caregiver communication portal, employment screening process and access to more affordable worker’s compensation insurance rates Federal Tax Credit Program. Earn tax credits up to $9,600 per eligible caregiver hired. Medicaid Waiver billing guidance for your new home care business.[/vc_column_text]With the federal government’s approval of State Medicaid Waiver programs allowing in home care treatment for consumers with intellectual and related disabilities, traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury and other types of disabilities, your home health care agency can provide much needed services to consumers in their homes and in their communities. Nearly all States and DC offer services through home and community-based services waivers (HCBS Waivers). States can operate as many HCBS Waivers as they want, currently more than 300 HCBS Waiver programs are active nationwide. Lifetime home care business training means that anytime you need home care consulting, have questions or have staff that require training, we are available to assist you at no additional cost. We will review the all clinical aspects of your agency. Admitting patients, review policies, referrals. We cover all bases. 21st Century’s Home Care Business Startup Process trains you and your staff to understand how to obtain new clients, marketing, medical and emergency scenarios and many other topics.
John Vincent Dapello, President